Thursday, November 13, 2008

Is it just me, or is it kinda late for this?

ABC News interviews Bill Ayers.


Bonus news, political tolerance edition:

The Catherine Vogt Experiment

"One person told me to go die. It was a lot of dying. A lot of comments about how I should be killed. "

..."In one class, I had one teacher say she will not judge me for my choice, but that she was surprised that I supported [read the article to find out]," Catherine said.

If Catherine was shocked by such passive-aggressive threats from instructors, just wait until she goes to college.

"Later, that teacher found out about the experiment and said she was embarrassed because she knew I was writing down what she said," Catherine said.

One student suggested that she be put up on a cross for her political beliefs."He said, 'You should be crucifixed.' It was kind of funny because, I was like, don't you mean 'crucified?' " Catherine said.

No comments:

Post a Comment