Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Wake me up!

I had a terrible dream last night.

I dreamt we finally had a president that people - and by people, I mean the media and most of the far left - really loved for a change. They really understood him, and when he said or did things that seemed counterproductive or overreaching, they understood him, and worked hard to explain things to others.

Then one day he was deemed a disappointment by one of his most fervid faithful - some guy named Garvey.

He passed legislation that would indeed make his predecessor look positively conservative.

He prepared to send troops into a sovereign nation.

And he personally fired the CEO of one of the biggest and most important (politically speaking) companies in the country.

Somebody please wake me up!

No comments:

Post a Comment