Wednesday, May 6, 2009

'Let them take taxis'

I've been poking fun at the swine flu rubbernecking over at the BBA here and here, including a more serious piece I'll have out later today, but one more shot before I keel over and begin barfing my insides out:

From Rob the Llama

Gratuitous Politically Correct Pandemic Panic Observation

Good Lord - even the Llama-ettes are calling it H1N1 flu instead of swine flu.

I'm sorry, but every time I see "H1N1", I'm inclined to pronounce it "heinie".

There's got to be some material for a joke in there somewhere.

UPDATE: Some mailbag Yippers suggest that there's room for a Joe "Let Them Take Taxis" Biden joke. I think that probably would be more appropriate if the new name were ass flu.


Seriously, thank heavens for Joe Biden. If he did step in for Obama after a virulent swine flu attack, all he would do for the next four years is wander around making hilariously vapid and out-of-touch comments. We'd be safe from government for the first time in two decades!

No comments:

Post a Comment