Then all of Brown's sponsors should read it, and Brown's record company, event planners who have hired him for concerts and his family should all read it.
- He should serve a minimum of three to five for attempted murder.
- She must testify against him.
- Her family should keep her away from him permanently.
- His family should insist he get the help he needs.
- His mother finally become a role model by getting the help she needs
- His mother has to realize that by allowing a man to beat her and for her children to know about it and live with it caused this mess. Brown clearly got the message that men can get as angry as they want, and can control situations with violence.
- Everyone making a buck off Chris Brown should stop all business with him.
- His concerts, albums and radio airplay should all be boycotted.
- If she refuses to testify, everyone, including Cover Girl, should stop all business with her.
- If she refuses to testify, her concerts, albums and radio airplay should all be boycotted.
That it took him nine days to apologize, in a text message to her assistant, is the least of this tragedy.
They can all still be role models - just not the hero-type.